Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 18

I am so glad this diet is almost over. I really want other food and have been craving it pretty badly. Laura was a bit of a punk and was talking about how she wanted a nice juicy burger... Not cool, honey! Anyway, today is Saturday, day 18 of 21 and I'm looking forward to its completion. Today I've actually felt pretty crummy. I've been pretty tired, a little irritable and (for those of you who don't like to hear about poop - I'm sorry) had diarrhea on top of it. I just feel exhausted. I have read a ton of other people's experiences with the cleanse and they talk about how much energy they had; well I was really looking forward to that and it has yet to happen. Maybe I'm not eating enough vegetables, I dunno... On top of the cleanse we are looking for a house so the added stress of that is wearing at me as well, I'm sure my adrenals aren't too happy with me right now.

I was going to make a decent meal today but just had things going on all day and once I had the ingredients I just really needed to get out and get away from the apartment for a bit. We drove around and looked at houses; found one that really stood out to us and we hope the owner will call us back soon so we can go do a walk-through. I guess the real meal will have to wait till tomorrow.

Anyway, day 18: good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment